2011年7月15日 星期五

2011YMCA Summer Camp1 - Join

This is my first time to join YMCA and it's really interesting.
I'd never knew what's YMCA doing? I just knew there's a team names YMCA.
That I join 2011YMCA Summer Camp is really interesting and I fell really great.

It's my first time to be a assistant teacher and there are over 400 children in our camp.
Really, it's very busy, only maybe 40 or 50 teacher in this camp but I'm not really sure.


My first week in this camp.
It's busy and tired.
I go to camp in 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We have English class in morning.
We can talk with our teacher in English and that we can learn it.
That's really few time we speak English in Taiwan.
It be funny and interesting really.
We learn English and group games in morning.
And it's fresh!
We play cards. chess. and also ground games.
How the great morning in the camp!

At noon.
We have a meeting.
All teacher need to come to the meeting.
And we'll talk about children and afternoon's games.

There's lot of group in afternoon.
Soccer Basketball Baseball Cards Chess and Video_games.
I am in Soccer group.
It's a terrible day in Monday.
It rains!
And we don't know how should we play?
That's really terrible!
But in Tuesday it's much better!
It's a little rain but not big like yesterday.
So we play soccer games.
Children are really enjoy the game.

Wednesday it is a big game!
We call it "I am a little pirate"!
It's really busy to prepare this game.
All children will join this game and we believe it'll be really interesting.
Fortunately it's successful.
All students enjoy this game.
But that's a big trouble.
There're lots of garbage!
Oh my~
It'll be really tired to pick all them up.

In YMCA Summer Camp's first week.
I learn a lot.
How to keep a game and how to keep children in a safety.
It's really proud can be a assistant teacher in YMCA Summer Camp.
I think I'll never forget this special experience.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

您好,您可以以匿名方式或登入來留言.當您完成留言後請先按下"預覽"然後再按"發佈";您可以在留言內容中最上方加入"--隱藏--",您的留言便不會被公開,如果您沒有加入--隱藏--您的留言就會在被管理員確認後公開.