2011年9月4日 星期日

Thinking

There's a big question.
How should I been a better student in senior high school?
This is a pretty difficult question.
However, I am a senior high school student.
That's ture,
But I still not really know how to make it better.
Today, I just think a lot.
And now I get a point.
Because last friday I got a phone call.
My junior high school's classmate sent me a message and call me.
We talk, and she ask me to try study hard together.
In though that's a great idea.
How interested!
That's sounds a perfect idea.
So In say Why not?We can studied together and try to get into the national university together.
I still thought that's a perfect idea now.
But it's also a long time's promise.
We agree to help each other.
And it going to be a three year's promise.
I won't repent and hope we can follow this promise these three years.
Hope we can.
JiaAn

沒有留言:

張貼留言

您好,您可以以匿名方式或登入來留言.當您完成留言後請先按下"預覽"然後再按"發佈";您可以在留言內容中最上方加入"--隱藏--",您的留言便不會被公開,如果您沒有加入--隱藏--您的留言就會在被管理員確認後公開.